Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Believing In Me

I absolutely LOVE this Monica song "Believing In Me"... She got down with this one.

Often times individuals take break ups and look at them as something negative. I am convinced that everything happens for a reason. Break ups should be looked at as a chance to better yourself for the next door God opens. No matter what God has store in for you, even if its just being single, learn from your mistakes and make yourself a better person.

"so i hope you can forgive me I'm not gonna be the way i used to be starting over can be so scary but I'm gonna believe promise I'm not gonna let me down and my transformation starting right now but I'm really glad you stuck around cause you believed in me "




As Monica state in the above line, starting over is scary and so is becoming a better person, but anyone can do it with a little bit of faith and strength.







No comments:

Post a Comment